Cream Cheese Smoothie With Strawberries
- 1 cup/150g of fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 3 tbsp light cream cheese we used Philadelphia
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup/220ml of water
- The method is simple, the strawberries are washed and trimmed. Then all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth.
- Serve and enjoyyyy.
Cream Cheese Smoothie With Strawberries tastes just like a cheesecake, but made in a drink! I know you are probably thinking it’s pretty disgusting using cream cheese in a smoothie, but hear me out.
The cheesecake dessert has cream cheese in it, and it’s absolutely fine? Why can’t we have a dessert-like smoothie using cream cheese in a smoothie too?
Keto strawberry smoothie with cream cheese is low on carbs, high on protein and nutrients. Also, believe it or not, this smoothie recipe only has 4 ingredients. and these ingredients are pretty awesome!
– Cream Cheese
– Chia Seeds
The sweetening comes naturally from the strawberries, and believe me, that’s all the sweetness you will need. The chia seeds add nutrients and protein to this smoothie yes, but it also plays an important role in thickening this strawberry cream cheese smoothie.
Can you use cream cheese in a smoothie, really?! Yep, honestly, try it. The thing is though, we used full-fat original Philadelphia cream cheese, to begin with, but found that the taste of cheese was a bit overpowering so, so we tried again and opted for a light cream cheese version, and the taste of cheese was so much more minimal.
How To Make Cream Cheese Low Carb Smoothie With Strawberries:
As mentioned above, you will need the following ingredients:
– Cream Cheese (light)
– Fresh strawberries
– Chia Seeds
The method is simple, the strawberries are washed and trimmed. Then all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth.
Serve and enjoyyyy.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Peppermint Mocha Smoothie Recipe
2. Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe
3. Kale Weight Loss Smoothie
We hope you like this Cream Cheese Smoothie With Strawberries recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023