If you are after a thick and delicious smoothie to start the day, or for an afternoon boost of energy, look no more.
Today we are presenting you with an avocado and kiwi smoothie.
Do Avocado And Kiwi Go Together?
Avocado and kiwi absolutely go well together. They are both unique, in taste, texture, and health benefits, so they complement each other very well.
Depending on the ripeness of the kiwis, kiwi can be quite sweet, as you probably know, avocados are not sweet at all. So, you need sweetness to counterbalance the savory taste of the avocado.
Avocado And Kiwi Smoothie Benefits
Many people still don’t know this to this day, but kiwis actually contain more Vitamin C than oranges!
So adding them to your smoothies is definitely a great idea.
However, here are the main benefits of this avocado and kiwi smoothie:
- Vitamins – C, E, A, B
- Minerals – riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium
- Boosted Immunity
- Improved Heart Health
- Aids Weight Loss By Keeping You Full
And many more!
How To Make Kiwi Avocado And Cucumber Smoothie
You will need:
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Dairy-Free Milk
The smoothie comes out perfectly thick and sweet enough, however, if you like your smoothies very sweet, you can add a teaspoon of liquid sweetener as well.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth, make sure you blitz for long enough so that the pumpkin seeds get blended well.
We hope you enjoy the smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Banana Pineapple Mango Smoothie
2. Bloody Merry Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy Vegan Cucumber Avocado And Kiwi smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Creamy Avocado Kiwi Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 small kiwi peeled or unpeeled, based on your preference
- 1/4 avocado skin removed
- 3-4 slices of cucumber
- 2 dates pitted
- 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds
- 300 ml of dairy-free milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. Make sure you blend long enough so you can break the pumpkin seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023