Crumble Cookie Easy Recipe that you can make with a handful of pantry ingredients. Fruit crumbles are very popular in the UK as well in the USA. Today, we have made a twist to the classic crumble recipe – we turned the crumble – into cookies!
The method of making these fruit crumble cookies is the same as you would make a regular crumble. The only difference is the shape.
This crumble cookie recipe is also accidentally vegan as well, which makes it suitable for plant-based folks.
Believe it or not, these crumble cookies are actually healthy as well. Well, not incredibly healthy, but healthier than your standard cookie recipe.
We have used sweetness from the fruit + some maple syrup. We have got oats in there and non-inflammatory coconut oil.
You can make these crumbl cookies gluten-free as well, if you sub the flour for gluten-free flour, or oat flour.
How To Make Crumble Cookie Recipe:
You will need:
3. Coconut Oil
4. Maple Syrup
5. Frozen Mixed Berries
First, you will need to thaw the frozen fruit. Then, the crumble is made by mixing the dry ingredients, maple, and coconut oil.
A couple of spoonful of the crumble is taken off and left on the side. The rest of the crumble is mixed with the defrosted fruit. It’s then mixed, shaped into cookies and the leftover crumble is topped on top, then the cookies are baked.
See below for the full detailed recipe with measurements*
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Crumble Cookie Easy Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Crumble Cookie Easy Recipe
- For The Crumble:
- 1 cup/90g of quick-cooking oats gluten-free if needed
- 1 cup + 1tbsp/130g of plain flour use gluten free flour if needed or oat flour
- 1/4 cup/ 85g of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup/ 1.84oz/ 52g of coconut oil melted
- For the fruit:
- 1 cup/125g of frozen mixed berries defrosted.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add in the maple syrup and coconut oil and crumble with your hands until it resembles a coarse, sandy texture. Remove 2-3 tbsp of the crumble dough for the topping.
- Add defroested fruit to the crumble bowl, then gently fold.
- Shape 7 large cookies from the dough and add them to the baking sheet. Top the cookies with the leftover crumble we took out earlier.
- Bake in the oven for 16 minutes.
- Let them cool on the tray slighly before moving them