We raided the pantry recently, and started wondering whether we could make smoothies with spices such as cumin, so this cumin smoothie came to life!
It’s vegan, incredibly healthy and so delicious too!
Is Cumin Good In Smoothies?
Adding cumin to your smoothies will not only add tons of health benefits but improve their taste too!
Cumin is very aromatic, so if it’s combined with the right ingredients, it can really enhance the flavor of the smoothie.
Can cumin reduce belly fat? Cumin is also associated with weight loss, so incorporating cumin in your diet during your weight loss journey might be a great idea.
Does Cumin Detox Your Body?
Another benefit of adding cumin to your smoothies is detoxification.
Cumin can help detox your body. Furthermore, cumin also helps boost the immune system. Definitely incorporate cumin into your diet.
Whether from cumin seeds or cumin extracts, cumin has many benefits!
Health Benefits of Cumin Smoothie:
Apart from aiding weight loss and detoxing your body, this smoothie has many other health benefits:
Let’s take a look:
- May Aid in Weight Loss
- Heart Healthy
- Digestive Health
- May Improve Blood Sugar
- Rich In iron & Other Minerals & Vitamins
- May Aid Symptoms Of IBS
- Improves Memory
- Fights Bacteria
And many others as well.
How To Make Cumin Smoothie
You will need:
- Cumin Seeds
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes
1. Fennel Smoothie [Anti-Inflammatory]
2. Cayenne Pepper Smoothie
3. Kiwi Smoothie For Weight Loss
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy vegan cumin seed smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Cumin Smoothie [Healthy & Easy]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 2 pinches of cumin seeds soaked in 1 cup/250ml of hot water
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp of flaxseeds
- Soak the cumin seeds in the hot water and let it cool completely.
- Once the water is cold, add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023