A tasty easy dessert smoothie recipe that will surely satisfy your dessert craving in a much healthier way!
Smoothies can be made and used for different purposes. That is why we love smoothies. From helping you reduce your blood pressure, to having a dessert smoothie.
This is a healthy dessert smoothie recipe, made with fresh fruits, and other components. If you are on a diet, but you crave a dessert, we couldn’t recommend this smoothie enough.
Oh, and this smoothie can be suitable for both vegans and nonvegans!
We love chocolate, so naturally we made dessert smoothies with chocolate. However, if you are not a fan of chocolate, just use biscoff spread instead of the chocolate.
We adore biscoff spread just as much as chocolate. So, if you want to be really naughty, you can add both chocolate and biscoff spread. Although, that would mean that this healthy dessert smoothie would no longer be very healthy, haha!
Is a Smoothie a Dessert?
It really depends on how you make your smoothies. If you add a lot of sweeteners, chocolate, etc, then it could easily be classified as a dessert.
What Can I Use To Make Smoothies Sweet?
Here’s the deal, if you like your smoothies sweet, there are several things you can add to make them sweeter:
- Syrups (such as honey, maple syrup, etc)
- Fresh Fruit
- Dried Fruit
- Ice Cream
And the list goes on.
How To Make Dessert Smoothie Recipe
You will need:
3. Melted Chocolate (Or chocolate spread)
4. Peanut Butter
5. Milk (We used dairy-free)
The method is simple; trim and wash the strawberries, then add all your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until smooth.
You can serve over ice for extra freshness if you like.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Hand Blender Smoothie
2. Peach Mango Smoothie Bowl
3. Colon Cleanse Spinach & Ginger Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy strawberry dessert smoothie. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Tasty Easy Dessert Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup/75g of fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp of melted chocolate or chocolate spread
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 cup/250ml of milk we used dairy-free
- Wash and trim the strawberries.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023