We really, really like making smoothies bowl, but we are still not able to hack the presentation bit. Can you do better than us? We dare you to make this green smoothie bowl then, and send us pictures!
Another good reason why you should make this green smoothie bowl recipe with no avocado (some people don’t like avocados) this smoothie bowl is packed full of goodness.
What we like about smoothies in general, is that they can be consumed any time of the day, for any purpose; need breakfast? Have a smoothie, need a snack? Have a smoothie, need a meal? Have a smoothie.
Anyway, if you are looking for detox smoothie recipes, what better smoothie to make than a green detox smoothie bowl?
Green Smoothie Bowl Benefits
Smoothie bowls do tend to pack a lot of calories, which is why we like green smoothies bowl best.
Here are some amazing benefits of eating this green smoothie bowl:
- Vitamin And Mineral Rich
- Improved Digestion
And so many other benefits!
How To Make a Thick Green Smoothie Bowl
You will need:
- Frozen Banana
- Frozen Pineapple
- Almond Butter
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk
- Green Detox Powder (optional)
If you want to make this green smoothie without bananas, use frozen mango or extra pineapple instead of banana.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, or a food processor and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you like this smoothie!
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
1. Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
2. Healthy Cookie Dough Smoothie Bowl
3. Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie Bowl
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy green smoothie bowl recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Detox Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup75g of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 Handful of spinach washed
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp of detox powder we used this one or use 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 60 ml of almond milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add your desired toppings!
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023