Easy healthy soft Diabetic-Friendly Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies. The perfect homemade treat if you are diabetic. They are healthy, gluten-free, and super delicious. Oh, they are vegan, refined sugar-free, & dairy-free too.
This diabetic-friendly cookie recipe also only requires a handful of ingredients!
We’ve mentioned this before, there is an uncle in our family who has diabetes, and we know how hard it can be for them to have a treat. So, we also like to spend some time in the kitchen, experimenting with diabetic-friendly recipes.
Our latest creation today is soft, fluffy, delicious chocolate chips cookies made with almond meal and peanut butter.
These cookies are pretty much suitable for any diet, except the keto diet. But they can pass for low-carb 😉
Just an incredible diabetic-friendly, vegan-friendly, refined sugar-free cookies recipe you need in your life.
We are really proud of this delicious cookie recipe. Sometimes you really don’t need any butter and eggs to make your cookies taste delicious!
How to Make Diabetic-Friendly Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies:
You will need:
1. Ripe Bananas
2. Almond Butter/Peanut Butter
3. Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
4. Almond meal
The banana is mashed, then the peanut butter and almond flour are added. Finally, the chocolate chips are folded. Shape the cookies out of the cookie dough, and bake. Voila.
These cookies are incredibly delicious, you should really try them. They have healthy ingredients in them, yes, but god they taste amazing!
More Healthy Cookie Recipes:
1. Healthy Vegan Apple & Pecan Cookies
2.3-Ingredients Almond Yogurt Breakfast Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like this Diabetic-Friendly Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Diabetic-Friendly Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp of runny almond butter can sub for peanut butter too
- 1 cup/100g almond flour
- 1 cup/100g of sugar-free chocolate chips we used these
- Preheat the oven to 370F/180C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- The bananas are mashed, then the peanut butter and almond flour are added. Finally, the chocolate chips are folded. Shape the cookies out of the cookie dough, and bake. We made them small-to-medium-size.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12 minutes, for crispier cookies, bake them for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool on the tray once baked, this will help them harden.
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023
- Cottage Cheese Protein Shake - March 26, 2023