Dinner smoothie recipe which is like a meal replacement smoothie for those people who don’t have time to sit down and eat, or are on the go.
But, we will know that you shouldn’t skip meals, so a meal replacement shake could be your best bet.
We decided to call this a dinner smoothie because these days we tend to make these types of smoothies for dinner, simply because we are too busy to sit down and eat.
We recently hit the gym too, so after work, we go straight to the gym, then go home, shower, and just want to sit down and watch TV really.
So, putting together this dinner-time smoothie recipe literally takes us about 5 minutes, and we can sit down and drink it while relaxing for the evening.
This smoothie for dinner recipe can be made vegan-friendly as well if you use dairy-free milk and vegan protein powder.
Oh, and this healthy dinner smoothie recipe uses beans…So when we are talking about a dinner smoothie, we really mean a dinner smoothie!
Don’t worry though, you really cannot taste the beans. They add protein, fiber, complex carbs, and creaminess to the smoothie. All the good stuff pretty much.
How To Make Best Smoothie Recipe For Dinner
You will need:
1. Beans (Canned, or cooked)
4. Protein Powder (You can use vegan-friendly)
6. Milk (You can see dairy-free)
You can serve it immediately, or take it with you on the go.
More Smoothie Recipes:
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this easy protein smoothie for dinner recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Dinner Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Blender we use this one
- 1 heaped cup/100g of cooked beans we used canned
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 ripe meduim-sized banana peeled
- 1 scoop/35g of protein powder Use vegan friendly if needed
- 2 tbsp of oats
- 1 cup/250ml of milk use dairy-free if needed
- Drain and rinse the beans if using from a can. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!