If you are in a need of a milkshake fix, this Dirty Oreo Milkshake is for you!
Sun is out, you want a cold refreshing drink, but only have 5 minutes? This recipe requires a handful of ingredients and it’s done in under 7 minutes!
You are very likely to have these ingredients, as they tend to be in our house often. Well except the Oreos…but who wouldn’t have Oreos in the house?
This recipe can be made Vegan as well! Yep!
If you want to go all-in on Oreo fix, try out these oreo chunk cookies!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As a baker & a smoothie maker, I found myself using this equipment on a daily basis, so I am just going to share them with you here, and I hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this Dirty Oreo Milkshake recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried, feel free to drop us a comment below. Also, Feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Dirty Oreo Milkshake
- For The Shake:
- 2/3 cup/300ml of milk use dairy-free milk for a vegan option
- 2 cups/300g of vanilla ice cream use dairy-free ice cream for vegan options
- 8 Oreo cookies plus two more for serving
- Optional whipped cream!
- 1 cup/200ml of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- Add all the shake ingredients in a blender and blitz for a good 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream and sugar with an electric whisk.
- Pour the milkshake into jars and dollop the cream on top, and add one Oreo cookie to finish!