These gourmet Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are every chocolate lover’s dream. You will surely impress your family or friends with these cookies.
These gooey chocolate cookies are delicious and super easy to make. They are fudgy, chocolatey, and incredibly indulgent.
This chocolate cookie recipe requires only a handful of cupboard ingredients and is ready in under 25 minutes.
It’s just fantastic what you can create using some flour, chocolate, egg, and butter. This recipe is a family favorite.
It’s the type of cookie you would expect to buy from a bakery. They are incredibly moist, crispy on the outside, and oh, so gooey and chocolatey.
Make these double chocolate cookies for your family and friends, and they will surely love you for life!
How To Make Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies:
You will need:
1. Plain Flour
2. Cocoa Powder
4. Sugar – Light Brown & White Sugar
5. Chocolate Chips
6. Baking Soda
The butter and sugar are creamed together using an electric mixer. The egg is added, then the dry ingredients are folded. Finally, the chocolate chips are stirred in.
The dough is chilled for 20 minutes in the fridge.
About 4.5 ounces – 6-ounce sized cookies are shaped out of the dough, and then baked.
That’s it! Super a simple chocolate cookie recipe.
A full breakdown of the recipe is below!
We hope you like this Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1/2 cup/115g of Butter cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup/100g of light brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup/25g white Sugar
- 1 medium sized egg
- 1/3 cup/35g cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cups/170g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking boda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup/120g of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C and line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the egg, and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Separate dough into large balls and place them on the baking sheets. Lightly press on top of the cookie balls to smooth out. Cookie balsl should be about 4.5 ounces - 6 ounces. You will fit 4-6 cookies on one large cookie sheet. The dough makes 6-9 extra large cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10-15 minutes to set.