Easy Amaretti Cookies Recipe that only needs 3 ingredients (with the optional 4th ingredient) Easy amaretti cookie recipe that will take you back to Italy.
Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free classic Italian cookie recipe, that can be made in under an hour, and it will impress your family and friends!
These amaretti cookies are crispy on the outside and soft, chewy, and nutty on the inside. Absolute little delight!
And only need 3-ingredients to make!!
If you want to make a bigger or smaller batch, you can do this by simply multiplying up or down the ingredients. For example, if you want to make 16 amaretti biscuits, simply double the ingredients, if you want just 8 cookies then simply follow the recipe as it is below.
You won’t ever buy amaretti cookies from the store ever again once you make these!
How To Make Amaretti Cookies:
Only 3 simple ingredients are needed, with the optional almond extract, but it’s highly recommended you do use it!
The egg whites are beaten using an electric mixer or a whisk, then the almond flour is sieved to the white together with the sugar. Fold gently, then the almond extracted is added if using. The dough is chilled in the fridge for 30 minutes, then roll small (2tbsp) sized cookies, and roll into granulated sugar and powdered sugar, then bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Job done.
More Cookie Recipes:
1.Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
2.Easy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
3.Easy Lemon Cookies With Icing
We hope you like this Easy Amaretti Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Amaretti Cookies Recipe
- 2 eggs - whites only
- 1 1/3 cups/186g almond flour
- 3/4 cup/150g caster/granuled sugar
- 1/4 tsp of almond extract optional but highl recomended
- To roll optional:
- Extra granuled sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Split the whites and the yolks of the eggs in 2 bowls. Keep the yolks for something else.
- Fold in the almond flour and sugar gently to the egg whites.
- Add the almond extract and mix the dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F, line 1 baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Shape each cookie at 45g or 2 heaped tbsp. Then roll in granuled sugar first, then lastly in powdered sugar.
- Arrange them on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.