Easy Biscoff Milkshake Recipe – that tastes amazing and is super easy to make. The biscoff spread gives this milkshake an amazing caramelized flavor. This recipe is super easy to make, and it only needs a handful of ingredients!
If you don’t know what biscoff spread is or never tried it – honey, you are missing out! You should get a jar of that stuff ASAP.
Although – if feel like we need to warn you though – this stuff is addictive. Once you start tucking in with a spoon – you can’t stop! So, consume with caution.
This biscoff milkshake can be made vegan if you use dairy-free ice cream and milk. Biscoff spread is naturally vegan actually, so need to worry about replacing that.
This biscoff milkshake recipe is an epic treat, and it’s best to be shared with a friend. Unless you are a pro (Like us) and drink it all by yourself.
How To Make Biscoff Milkshake
After making a biscoff smoothie recently, it’s time to make a a biscoff milkshake!
You will need:
1. Vanilla ice cream
2. Biscoff Spread
1. Drizzle some biscoff spread inside of the serving jar to make it pretty when you serve.
2. Add all the milkshake ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth.
3. Pour the milkshake into your serving jar, top with whipped cream if you like, and drizzle some more biscoff and press a biscoff biscuit on top.
We hope you enjoy this milkshake recipe! It’s so easy and a perfect sweet treat to curb sugar cravings.
More Milkshake Recipes To Try:
We hope you like this Easy Biscoff Milkshake Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Biscoff Milkshake Recipe
- Drizzle some biscoff spread inside of the serving jar to make it pretty when you serve.
- Add all the 3 ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into your serving jar, top with whipped cream if you like, and drizzle some more biscoff and press a biscoff biscuit on top.