This healthy, nutritious Easy Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl is the perfect way to start your day or just to cool down on a hot day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness. It’s high on protein, refreshing and made in 5 minutes!
Every heard of nice cream? Well, this smoothie bowl is like eating nice cream….but for breakfast! How cool is that, who knew could eat cold semi-frozen food for breakfast!
A cherry smoothie bowl is so bright and refreshing yet totally filling. With amazing nutritious ingredients, this cherry smoothie bowl comes together in just a few minutes. This vegan smoothie bowl is perfect for the spring or summer and will keep you full for hours!
Cherries are really close to our hearts. We grew up picking fresh cherries off the trees at the local village. We would play and climb the trees and just have a very careless happy childhood life.
Almonds and cherries are also a fantastic combination.
We like to eat and shop for seasonal foods. So, now it’s time for the cherries. We thought, let’s create a delicious cherry smoothie bowl.
How To Make A Smoothie Bowl
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes To Try:
Anyway! We hope you like this Easy Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Tips for making a super creamy thick smoothie bowl:
- Use frozen fruit. this will help to keep the smoothie cold and thick.
- Add more liquid – If needed, or if you think it’s too thick, just add more almond milk when you blend.
Easy Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana can sub for a non-frozen, but make sure it's ripe
- 1 cup/190g of pitted frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract optional for extra almond flavour
- 1/2 cup/110ml of almond milk or milk of choice
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve, add your desired toppings and eat up!