Easy Chocolate Baileys Milkshake – that’s perfect for the festive period. Baileys is something we always have in the house during Christmas. For those who don’t know – Baileys is an Irish cream liqueur – an alcoholic drink flavored with cream, cocoa, and Irish whiskey. It’s so delicious, but dangerous since you can drink a lot of it so easily because it’s so tasty haha 😀
We are literally so excited about Christmas, so we can’t help ourselves but create and over-indulge in treats.
We sat down tonight, made some cookies and made this delicious Baileys milkshake recipe, and enjoyed a festive night. The Christmas tree was just put today, so it really felt like Christmas.
We love this Easy Chocolate Baileys Milkshake recipe because it’s super easy to make, and the Baileys complements the coolness of the ice cream so well!
You have to try this milkshake before you really understand what we mean, it’s a very comforting drink.
We really hope you like it as much as we did! It’s gonna be a keeper if you do like it
How To Make Easy Chocolate Baileys Milkshake:
You will need:
1. Chocolate Ice-cream
The method is super, super simple – the 3 ingredients are added in a blender and blitzed until smooth!
Then, you can finish the drink by adding whipped cream on top and chopped chocolate.
If this Bailey’s milkshake recipe doesn’t pump you up for Christmas, I don’t know what will!
More Easy Milkshake Recipes:
1. Easy Mocha Milkshake Recipe
2. Easy Nutella Freakshake Recipe
3. Healthy Raspberry Milkshake
We hope you like this Easy Chocolate Baileys Milkshake recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Chocolate Baileys Milkshake
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE:
- 3 scoops of Chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup/220ml of milk
- 3 shots of Baileys or chocolate liqueur
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Whipped cream
- Chopped chocolate
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce inside of the glass to make it pretty when you serve.
- Add all the milkshake ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth.
- Pour milkshake into glasses and garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023