This Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is perfect for a filling quick breakfast. It’s healthy, packs a good amount of protein, and it’s super filling.
Who says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast? This chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein and deliciousness you need to start your day right.
Can be easily made dairy-free & vegan, which makes it suitable for every diet.
Deliciously creamy peanut butter banana smoothie that seriously tastes like a mousse dessert. This healthy chocolate banana smoothie recipe is made with just 4 ingredients and is easy to customize. The perfect breakfast, snack, or even dessert!
There is no doubt that the combination between peanut butter and chocolate is a marriage made in heaven.
How to make chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie:
The ingredients are:
Add your chosen ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes To Try:
Anyway! We hope you like this Smoothie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 4 tbsp of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder can sub for cocoa powder
- 2 large ripe bananas peeled and roughly cut
- 1 cup/220nl of milk use dairy free for a vegan option
- Add all the ingredients into a blender, and blitz for 1-2 minutes untill completely smooth.
- Pour into 2 small glass cups and enjoy.