Easy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie that’s creamy, chocolatey, and with a tangy raspberry flavor.
Only 5 ingredients are needed for this chocolate raspberry smoothie recipe. You can use fresh or frozen raspberries.
We love raspberries. We have a big pack of freeze-dried raspberries, that we tend to snack on straight out of the packet… They are also soooo good for you as well!
They provide potassium, essential to heart function, and they are proven to lower blood pressure. The omega-3 fatty acids in raspberries can help prevent stroke and heart disease. They also contain a mineral called manganese, which is necessary for healthy bones and skin and helps regulate blood sugar.
Not to mention that they are also packed with tons of vitamins… we have Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E.
Seriously, get yourself some raspberries and make this delicious smoothie!
This delicious raspberry chocolate smoothie is also completely dairy-free and vegan! Oh, and it’s also suitable for a whole food plant-based diet.
Here Is How To Make Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie:
You will need:
2. Cocoa Powder
3. Dairy-Free Milk
Once you have prepped the raspberries by washing them and peeling the avocado, all the ingredients can go to a blender and should be blitzed until smooth.
Serve and enjoy this delicious smoothie immediately.
This smoothie is so creamy, it’s like drinking chocolate mousse. You can shave some chocolate on top before serving as well, for an elegant touch
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Thick Refreshing Blackberry Smoothie
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this Easy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 cup/150g of raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 avocado stoned and peeled
- 1 cup/220ml of dairy-free milk
- 1 tbsp of good quality cocoa powder
- 1-2 dates pitted
- Once you have prepped the raspberries by washing them and peeled the avocado, all the ingredients can go to a blender and should be blitzed until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy this delicious smoothie immediately.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023