These Easy Gooey M&M Cookies are perfect for m&m lovers! The recipe is super simple and easy to make. Can also be easily doubled if you want to feed a crowd.
If you are an m&m fan and a cookie fan, this is your dream come true; the two are combined and baked to gooey perfection.
These cookies take a little bit of precision in order to get right – however, they are so worth it once they are done!
Goey in the middle, and crispy on the outside – these m&m cookies are an absolute delight. Perfect for any occasion.
We are quite addicted to m&m’s – we eat them when we are at home, we eat them at the cinema, we eat them at work…they are everywhere, haha! They are so good.
Do you like m&m’s? If you don’t – just feel free to sub them for chocolate chips.
How To Make Gooey M&M Cookies:
You will need:
4. Sugar – White & Brown
5. Bicarb + Baking Powder
6. M&M’s of choice
Once the cookie dough is made, it’s chilled in the fridge for 25 minutes.
Then 2.35oz/65g balls are shaped out of the cookie dough and placed pretty spaced out between each other and baked for 13 minutes for a gooey in the middle cookie or longer for a crispier cookie, depending on your preference.
A full thorough breakdown of the recipe is below!
Try Some Of Our Other Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Gooey M&M Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Gooey M&M Cookies
- 140g / 2/3 cup of butter soft at room temp
- 140g /2/3 cup of dark brown sugar
- 170g / 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g /1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of bakin powder
- 2 Pinchs of salt
- 180 g /1 heaped cup of M&M's
- Beat the sugars and butter together until creamy.
- Add the egg, then fold in the flour, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Finally fold in the M&M's.
- Refrigirate the cookie dough for 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape the cookie dough to 2.30oz/65g balls. Should make about 15. And place 4 each per baking sheet with plenty of space between them. Do not flatten them, they will flatten naturally when they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minuts for gooey middle, or 15-16 minute for crispier cookies.
- Let them cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving them and repeating the process with the rest of the cookies.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.