Kids and grown-ups will love this delicious Easy Healthy Banana Milkshake Recipe and it couldn’t be easier to prepare. Only 3 ingredients are needed for this healthy milkshake!
We love milkshakes, and we like them dirty, but there comes a time when you need to cut down on all the sugar and whipped cream, and ice cream, so we thought to create a healthier milkshake recipe.
And we got a really easy recipe – only 3 ingredients are needed, and it can be made vegan and dairy-free easily!
Who knew you can drink healthy milkshakes? Well, we did! And you need to make this recipe now, it’s really yummy and good for you, you won’t miss the dirty milkshakes at all.
How To Make a Healthy Banana Milkshake:
You will need:
1. Frozen Bananas
2. Milk – dairy or dairy-free
All the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until completely smooth. It will be handy if you have a good-quality blender for an easier blend. If the blender is struggling to blend, add more milk.
For an extra cold drink, pour the milkshake over a glass filled with ice and drink up!
Good things don’t always have to be hard.
A tip we can give you is that if you don’t have frozen bananas, but have fresh ones, hanging about, you can still make a banana milkshake out of ’em. So follow the same method, but add extra ice, and blitz! It will result in a thick cold drink, fairly similar to the original recipe.
More Milkshake Recipes To Try:
1. Chocolate Fudge Brownie Milkshake Recipe
2. Dirty Oreo Milkshake
3.2-Ingredients Thick Strawberry Milkshake
We hope you like this Easy Healthy Banana Milkshake Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Healthy Banana Milkshake Recipe
- 2 large frozen banana chunks
- 1 cup/220ml of milk - use dairy-free if needed
- 2-3 cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth. If the blender is struggling to blend, add more milk.
- Serve with extra ice or simply pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023
AhmedMay 26, 2022 at 7:27 am
AhmedMay 29, 2022 at 7:05 am
chimanMay 29, 2022 at 7:58 am