These Homemade Easy Honey Cookies (GF Oil-free) are easy to make, require a handful of ingredients, and are really, really tasty!
Healthy honey cookies are crispy on the outside and super fluffy in the middle. These cookies are going to become your new favorite.
Sometimes you really don’t need all the heavy butter, sugars, and flour to make something delicious. These cookies can really be classified as healthy. They don’t have any oil, no refined flours or sugars.
Honey cookies calories are only 100 per cookie! We love them for breakfast or as a snack. it all works.
Ingredients to make these healthy gluten-free honey cookies:
Wet ingredients are mixed separately, same for the dry ingredients, then the two are combined. Shaped into cookies and baked for 10-12 minutes. Job done!
Can I Freeze Gluten-Free Honey Cookies?
Yes, these honey cookies freeze well for 3 months in an air-tight container. You can also store these on the counter for 1 day or in the fridge for 3 days.
We hope you like these Easy Honey cookies (GF Oil-free) recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Honey Cookies (GF Oil-free)
- Wet Ingredients:
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- ¼ cup/85g runny honey
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup/100g blanched almond flour
- 1 cup/120g buckwheat flour don't worry buckwheat flour is GF
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- Place the almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Then pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ones. Mix to combine, then let it chill for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and using 2 tbsp (per cookie) of the dough, shape them into a ball, then place on the baking sheet and gently press them on top to flatten them a bit. You should be able to get 9-10 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes depending on your oven - they should be golden brown on the outside.
- Once baked cool them on a wire rack. Enjoy!
More Cookie Recipes To Try From Our Site: