This healthy, nutritious Easy Kale Avocado Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
Kale Avocado Smoothie benefits are many; you get a good dose of healthy fats from the avocado, a good amount of healthy carbs from the banana, and vitamins and fiber from the mango and kale.
We recommend you double the batch and Freeze the leftovers in lolly molds for desserts if you like. Kids love them! And they are healthy.
This hydrating smoothie is jam-packed with nutrients. Have you ever had a few days where you eat completely unhealthy and feel like your body is craving nutrients it needs? Well, when I feel this way, a smoothie or a juice tends to be the way I go in order to jumpstart healthier habits. We ADORE avocados and could eat them for every single meal… drinks are no exception.
We like to call this smoothie “Superfood Smoothie” too because it has all of the good stuff in it.
We also kept it dairy-free (vegan) by using chia seed milk, which made things even healthier and better.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. 2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie
2. 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
3. 4-Ingredient Gut-Healing Smoothie
We hope you like this Easy Kale Avocado Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and stay hydrated!
Easy Kale Avocado Smoothie
- 2 handfuls of Kale picked from stems
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1 small banana
- 250 ml of milk we used non-dairy
- Whizz the frozen spinach with the avocado, chopped mango, banana and milk we used unsweetened chia milk in a blender until smooth. Freeze the leftovers in lolly moulds for desserts, if you like.
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023