This healthy, metabolism-boosting Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of antioxidants, protein, and fat-burning goodness!
It’s not high on calories, but it’s really high on taste 😉 It’s perfect if you are looking into consuming more natural plant-based non-processed ingredients – this smoothie has got all the goodness you need.
A super refreshing drink that can be enjoyed all year round.
This smoothie is:
Thick & Creamy
Can be Made Vegan
Full of vitamins and minerals
& Super delicious
Try making this smoothie in the morning for a quick on-the-go breakfast. It would also make a delicious snack in the afternoon.
How To Make Lemon Blueberry Smoothie:
You will need:
1.Banana – can be either fresh or frozen
2.Blueberries- can sub for dairy-free if vegan
3.Milk – or dairy-free milk if vegan
4. Chia Seeds
5. Lemon- we used the juice only, but if you want a more lemony taste, add the zest too!
All the ingredients go into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. If you use frozen bananas, you may need to add a touch more liquid. A must-make smoothie! This recipe will be your new favorite. It requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make. If you are in a need for an extra cold drink, simply add some ice-cubes in the smoothie before you drink it 😉
More Smoothie Recipes To Try:
Anyway! We hope you like this Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
- 2 small-sized ripe bananas can use either fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups/150g of blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups 440ml of milk, can either be dairy, or dairy free
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Peel the banans, wash the blueberies and then add all the ingredients into a blender and blitz untill smooth. NOTE - if you use frozen fruit, you may need to add more milk/water!
- Serve and enjoy.