This healthy, metabolism-boosting Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of antioxidants, protein, and fat-burning goodness!
It’s not high on calories, but it’s really high on taste 😉 It’s perfect if you are looking into consuming more natural plant-based non-processed ingredients – this smoothie has got all the goodness you need.
A super refreshing drink that can be enjoyed all year round.
This smoothie is:
Thick & Creamy
Can be Made Vegan
Full of vitamins and minerals
& Super delicious
Try making this smoothie in the morning for a quick on-the-go breakfast. It would also make a delicious snack in the afternoon.
How To Make Lemon Blueberry Smoothie:
You will need:
1.Banana – can be either fresh or frozen
2.Blueberries- can sub for dairy-free if vegan
3.Milk – or dairy-free milk if vegan
4. Chia Seeds
5. Lemon- we used the juice only, but if you want a more lemony taste, add the zest too!
All the ingredients go into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. If you use frozen bananas, you may need to add a touch more liquid. A must-make smoothie! This recipe will be your new favorite. It requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make. If you are in a need for an extra cold drink, simply add some ice-cubes in the smoothie before you drink it 😉
More Smoothie Recipes To Try:
1.Matcha Power Detox Smoothie
2.Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
3.Healthy Chocolate Mousse Smoothie
Anyway! We hope you like this Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and stay hydrated!
Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
- 2 small-sized ripe bananas can use either fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups/150g of blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups 440ml of milk, can either be dairy, or dairy free
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Peel the banans, wash the blueberies and then add all the ingredients into a blender and blitz untill smooth. NOTE - if you use frozen fruit, you may need to add more milk/water!
- Serve and enjoy.
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023