Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – a tasty variation of the classic cookie recipe.
If you are a fan of after 8s, mint chocolate, or mint in general, you will love these cookies. The mint is coming in, not with a great deal of force, but very gently. Gives the cookies very refreshing notes of mint.
There is no doubt, that chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular, if not the most like cookies in the world.
So, if you are looking at spicing up this classic, this is a very good variation to try.
These mint chocolate chip cookies are really easy to make. It’s a cool fun project to do with your kids as well. Maybe split the dough into 2, and do a batch the kids will like, and the second part of the dough you can add the mint chocolate chips. Or, who knows, maybe your kids like mint chocolate chips?
How to Make Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies:
You only need a handful of staples to make these cookies.
2.Sugar – white and light-brown
5.Mint chocolate chips
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy either using an electric whisk or manually.
Then you add the egg and beat it in until creamy, then you fold in the flour and chocolate chips. It’s important that you chill the dough in the fridge for at least an hour.
Then you shape the cookies and bake.
A full recipe breakdown and measured ingredients are below.
More Cookie Recipes:
1.Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
2.Easy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
3.Easy Lemon Cookies With Icing
We hope you like this Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/3 cup/70g of white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup/140g plain flour
- 1 cup/170g of mint chocolate chips alternativley use a mint chocolate bar and chop it into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy either using an electric whisk or manually.
- Add in the egg, and beat again. Add the flour, and fold the ingredients well, but do not overmix. Finally, fold the mint chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 1-hour minimum in the fridge.
- Shape 8-9 small-to-medium-sized balls out of the dough. Place them to the 2 baking sheets leaving plenty of space between them. Do not flatten the balls, as they will expand when they bake.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until golden on the edges. Leave to cool for 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days on the counter.
Can be frozen for up to a month.
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023
- Cottage Cheese Protein Shake - March 26, 2023