Easy Nutella Breakfast Cookies that only need 2 ingredients to make! 2-INGREDIENTS!!
They are sweet, nutty, crunchy, and soooo delicious!
These Nutella breakfast cookies can be made easily gluten-free too. Oh, and they are egg-free if anyone avoids eggs. They are done in 1 bowl, absolutely fuss-free. The whole recipe is done in 20 minutes or less.
2 simple ingredients are all you need for delicious and quick Nutella breakfast cookies.
We just love when random ideas like that happen by a chance – we had nothing to eat for breakfast one day – we opened the cupboards, and saw Nutella…but we had no bread!
We had oats, but no milk left for oatmeal, so we thought…what if we combine the oats and Nutella and bake them? – These bad boys came to life!
It was a very awesome moment of proud, that you could just mix 2 ingredients and have an amazing quick cookie out of it.
How To Make Nutella Breakfast Cookies:
You will need:
The method is very simple – in a bowl, mix the oats and Nutella, shape them into cookies and bake.
Cool them on the tray before moving them to a wire rack.
Once fully cooled, feel free to drizzle Nutella on top and add chopped hazelnuts, but that is optional.
Enjoy these Nutella breakfast cookies as a snack as well.
They can be stored on the counter inside an air-tight container and will easily last for up to 4 days.
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Breakfast Cookie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Nutella Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup/90g of rolled oats use gluten-free if needed
- 3/4 cup/200g of Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the 2 ingredients. It should form a soft dough.
- Shape 8-9 small-sized cookies and place them onto the prepared baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Once baked LEAVE them to cool, do not move them, as they are quite fragile while warm.
- Once fully cooled, feel free to drizzle Nutella on top and add chopped hazelnuts, but that is optional.