This healthy, refreshing easy peach and raspberry smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
This amazing peach & raspberry smoothie only needs 3 ingredients to be made too! It’s incredibly refreshing and it only takes 5 minutes to make.
It’s a bit of an overstatement, but we believe that this is one of the most delicious smoothies we’ve made by far. It just has everything; thickness, sweetness, freshness, nutritiousness…everything!
This peach smoothie is also vegan and dairy-free!
Benefits Of Healthy Raspberry Peach Smoothie
- it’s Low On Calories
- It Contains Tons Of Vitamins
- It’s Super Refreshing
- It’s Packed With Fiber
- It’s Dairy-Free & Vegan
- It’s Done In Under 5 Minutes
A must-make peach raspberry smoothie!
Peaches are super healthy for you – the same goes for raspberries.
Peaches are high in vitamin A and are known to offer protection from lung and oral cancers. They also contain many vital minerals such as potassium, fluoride, and iron.
Raspberries provide potassium, which is essential to heart function, and proven to lower blood pressure. The omega-3 fatty acids in raspberries can help prevent stroke and heart disease.
How To Make Peach Raspberry Smoothie:
You will need:
1. Fresh Peaches
2. Fresh Raspberries
3. Coconut Water
To make this peach smoothie no banana recipe – wash and prepare the peaches and raspberries, then add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
Blend everything until completely smooth. Should take 2-3 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes:
1. Thick Refreshing Blackberry Smoothie
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this easy healthy peach berry smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Peach And Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 1/3 cups/200g of sliced peaches
- 1 cup/150g of fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup/110ml of coconut water
- Wash and prepare the peaches and raspeberries.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023