Easy Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies that you need in your life if you love coffee and peanut butter.
If I told you, that you can have cookies for breakfast, without piling on the pounds, would you believe me!? If I told you, that these cookies are actually healthy, and filling, would you believe me? I think not.
However, I am here to tell you, that you can have cookies for breakfast without any worry.
These peanut butter coffee cookies are also low-carb and gluten-free. How amazing! The coffee comes through beautifully and compliments the nuttiness of the peanuts fantastically well too.
We love our coffee and peanut butter in the house. They are definitely a staple in our diet.
But when you put the 2 together, oh-my-god – so good!
Have you ever met someone who hates coffee, but loves coffee-flavored desserts? Yeah, we know a couple of people who are like that!
If you know someone like that, I am sure they will love these cookies. The coffee doesn’t come so strongly – only gentle notes of it.
How To Make Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies:
You will need:
1. Peanut butter – unsweetened and runny
2. Instant Coffee
3. Coconut Sugar
5. Almond Flour
The egg is beaten with sugar and peanut butter. Then, the rest of the ingredients are folded.
It should form a sticky dough. Shape the cookies and place them onto a baking tray and bake. Job done!
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
1. 3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
2. 3-Ingredients Vegan Almond Cookies
3. Easy Honey Cookies (GF Oil-free)
We hope you like this Easy Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies
- 1 cup/270g of peanut butter make sure it's runny and unsweetend
- 2 heaped tbs of instant coffee
- 1/2 cup/50g almond flour/meal
- 1/4 cup/50g of coconut sugar
- 1 medium-sized egg
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- The egg is beaten with the sugar and peanut butter. Then, the rest of the ingredients are folded.
- It should form a sticky dough.
- Shape/spoon the cookies and place them onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool on the tray when they are baked, so they can harden.
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023
JamieAugust 21, 2022 at 7:21 pm
These came out terrific! Exactly what I was looking for when I searched for a peanut butter coffee cookie. They go perfectly with my mid-morning iced coffee!
SmoothiesNcookiesAugust 22, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Music to my ears! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them