Easy Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies that you need in your life if you love coffee and peanut butter.
If I told you, that you can have cookies for breakfast, without piling on the pounds, would you believe me!? If I told you, that these cookies are actually healthy, and filling, would you believe me? I think not.
However, I am here to tell you, that you can have cookies for breakfast without any worry.
These peanut butter coffee cookies are also low-carb and gluten-free. How amazing? The coffee comes through beautifully and compliments the nuttiness of the peanuts fantastically well too.
We love our coffee and peanut butter in the house. They are definitely a staple in our diet.
But when you put the 2 together, oh-my-god – sooo good!
Have you ever met someone who hates coffee, but loves coffee-flavored desserts? Yeah, we know a couple of people who are like that!
If you know someone like that, I am sure they will love these cookies. The coffee doesn’t come so strongly – only gentle notes of it.
How To Make Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies:
You will need:
The egg is beaten with sugar and peanut butter. Then, the rest of the ingredients are folded.
It should form a sticky dough. Shape the cookies and place them onto a baking tray and bake. Job done!
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Peanut Butter Coffee Cookies
- 1 cup/270g of peanut butter make sure it's runny and unsweetend
- 2 heaped tbs of instant coffee
- 1/2 cup/50g almond flour/meal
- 1/4 cup/50g of coconut sugar
- 1 medium-sized egg
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- The egg is beaten with the sugar and peanut butter. Then, the rest of the ingredients are folded.
- It should form a sticky dough.
- Shape/spoon the cookies and place them onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool on the tray when they are baked, so they can harden.