These Easy Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies are literally to die for. Especially if you are a peanut butter jelly fan + a cookie fan = this is your dream made true. The recipe is super simple and easy to make.
We grew up eating peanut butter jelly sandwiches…school lunch was pretty much the same for a while! Peanut butter jelly sandwich, an apple, juice, and 1-2 cookies.
Luckily for us, we really loved our peanut butter jelly sandwiches. I know it’s a pretty lazy lunch to pack for your kids, but it’s so darn delicious! We never got bored of those lunches.
So, today we are recreating our lunch box for school in the shape of cookies. All that’s missing is the juice and the apple, but who needs those when you have an epic peanut butter cookie stuffed with oozing jelly.
How To Make Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies:
Surprisingly, it’s pretty easy making these peanut butter jelly cookies!
The only thing is that you will need to plan these cookies an hour ahead, as some chilling is required for the jelly and cookie dough.
You will need:
1.Jelly or jam, make sure it’s thick though!
6.Bicarbonate of soda
7.Sugar – white and brown
Try to shape 1 teaspoon of jelly into a ball, then freeze the jam balls for an hour.
Once you make the cookie dough, you will need to chill it for an hour too.
Using 2 heaped tablespoons from the cookie dough, shape 12 balls, then flatten each in your hand and stuff each flattened ball with a ball of frozen jam. Close off the edges, and make sure it’s a ball-looking cookie.
Place them on your baking sheets and bake for 12-14 minutes at 350F.
A full recipe breakdown and measured ingredients are below.
We like to eat them warm, but you can eat them once cooled too.
Pro tip – if you are looking for a quick dessert – warm each cookie in the microwave for 10-20 seconds and add a scoop of ice cream on top and voila! You got the perfect after-dinner dessert.
1.Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies
2.Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
3.Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
We hope you like this Easy Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies
- 2/3 cup/160g creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup/113g of butter at room temperature
- 2 cups/272g flour
- A jar of jelly or jam make sure it's thick!
- 1/4 cup/50g white sugar
- 1/2 cup/100g brown sugar
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Using a flat plate, or a small tray, shape 12 medium-sized balls from the jelly (about a teaspoon each) and add them to the flat plate, making sure they are not sticking together. Put the plate with jam balls in the freezer for an hour.
- In a bowl, add the peanut butter, butter, and 2 sugars. Beat until creamy with either an electric mixer or manually.
- Add the egg, and beat again.
- Fold in the flour, salt and baking soda and mix, but do not overmix. Put the dough in the fridge for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Using 2 heaped tablespoons from the cookie dough, shape 12 balls, then flatten each in your hand and stuff each flattend ball with a ball of frozen jam. Close off the edges, and make sure it's a ball looking cookie.
- Place the stuffed cookie dough balls to the baking sheets, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden.
- Eat them warm or cold.
For warm gooey cookies, microwave for 10 seconds.
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023