Easy Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie that’s packs so much flavor, is refreshing and so easy to make!
Peanut butter is one of our favorite spreads in the house. It’s extremely versatile; it can be used in smoothies, on toast, in savory dishes (like peanut noodles), sauces, and desserts.
We do tend to use peanut butter quite often in our smoothies, we can’t deny that. So today, we have got another peanut butter smoothie recipe for you!
This delicious recipe is dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free and so healthy too!
No added sugar or syrups are at present in this smoothie, everything is naturally sweetened with fruit.
Smoothies are the perfect way to pack a lot of nutrients in one drink.
This peanut paradise smoothie is high on fiber, complex carbs, and it’s filling and so refreshing.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, as much as we did!
How To Make Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie:
You will need:
1. Frozen mango slices
2. Ripe Banana
3. Peanut Butter
4. Coconut Water
The method is super simple, the banana is peeled, then all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
You can add or take away ingredients from this smoothie. For example, if you are not a fan of bananas, add more mango, if you don’t like peanut butter, add almond butter instead. You can also add cocoa powder, and make it chocolatey.
The options are endless.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Thick Refreshing Blackberry Smoothie
2. Easy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this Easy Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter smooth
- 1 cup/150g of frozen mango slices
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 cup/250ml coconut water
- You can use fresh mango if you like, but we found that using frozen mango really does bring more freshness to this smoothie.
- The method is super simple - all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth perfection.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023