This Easy Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie is the perfect thick, nutritious, and delicious breakfast smoothie you need in your life.
Only 4 ingredients are needed for this delicious pineapple strawberry smoothie. Naturally vegan, thick, sweet, and refreshing.
We like to have this smoothie for breakfast on an empty stomach for full nutrient absorption and break the fast in style!
So why is this smoothie so incredible?
-> it’s Low On Calories
-> Aids Weight Loss
-> It Contains Tons Of Vitamins
-> It Has Detox Properties
-> Packed With Fiber
->It’s Done In Under 5 Minutes
- Pineapple –Is loaded with nutrients. …Contains disease-fighting antioxidants. …Its enzymes can ease digestion.
- Strawberries- High in Vitamin C which is great for your immune system & is high in potassium.
- Spinach– Contains high levels of chlorophyll and health-promoting carotenoids including beta carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. As well as being anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous.
- Water– Well not sure whether it’s worth mentioning, but it obviously hydrates you and flushes toxins out, and so many other benefits.
How To Make Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie:
You will need:
1.Frozen Pineapple Chunks
Prepare the strawberries by washing them and trimming them. Wash the spinach as well. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth. You may need to add a touch of water to help to blend if the blender is struggling.
You can use frozen strawberries if you like, but that means you may need to add more liquid, as the smoothie may be too thick.
More Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup/150g of fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup/105g frozen pineapple chunks
- A handful of fresh spinach
- 1 cup/220ml of water
- Wash the strawberries and spinach, and trim the strawberries. Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz for good 2-3 minutes until completely smooth.
- Serve with some ice if you like and enjoy.