This healthy, metabolism-boosting Easy Protein Blueberry Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of antioxidants, protein, and fat-burning goodness!
It’s not high on calories, but it’s really high on taste 😉
It’s super filling too. No protein powder needed, as we have used silken tofu in the smoothie. Yep, you heard that right. We think of smoothies as a thing where you can create different variations and implement different ingredients.
We have used cauliflower, zucchinis in smoothies. Nothing is too weird when it comes to smoothies.
Can I Use a Different Kind of Tofu To Make This Blueberry Smoothie?
We recommend you use silken tofu since it will blend better and make things creamier.
Other tofu such as firm tofu, will be harder to blend completely unless of course, you are using a really powerful blender such as Vitamix.
Does the smoothie taste like tofu?
The answer is no. it tastes sweet, blueberry-banana-ish. You will never notice the tofu in there.
Why tofu you may wonder? – well, some people just don’t like using protein powders, or such. So we thought to create a recipe using other ingredients to boost the protein in the smoothie.
Why not try some of our other quick refreshing smoothie recipes?
1. 2-Ingredient Peach Smoothie
3. 3-ingredient Berry Protein Smoothie
We hope you like this Easy Protein Blueberry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Protein Blueberry Smoothie
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups/150g of blueberries fresh or frozen
- 14 oz/300g silken tofu drained
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 cups of water/660ml
- Peel the banans, wash the blueberies and then add all the ingredients into a blender and blitz untill smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023