Easy Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl recipe, that is perfect if you have leftover pumpkin puree from Halloween month: October!
We ordered too many cans of pumpkin in October and didn’t have the chance to use them all.
This delicious smoothie bowl is 100% dairy-free and vegan. It’s healthy, filling, and perfect for breakfast or any time of the day.
Oh, it’s also done in about 5 minutes.
The pumpkin flavor comes in nicely, also the color of this smoothie bowl is incredible. It’s smooth, tasty, filling and so delicious!
We love, love October and Halloween! We are still not ready to let go, so we will still continue making recipes with pumpkin for the rest of the week! Hah!
Oh, and the decorations will also go a bit later, maybe we will keep them for another 10 days 😉
How To Make Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl:
You will need:
1. Pumpkin Puree
2. Dairy-free Yogurt
3. Almond Milk
4. Frozen Banana Chunks
5. Nutmeg & Cinnamon
The method is really simple and straightforward – all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blended until smooth! Easy easy, told ya!
We were lazy and used a can of pumpkin puree to make this smoothie bowl, but if you want to walk the extra mile, you can make your own pumpkin puree.
Either roast or steam the pumpkin and then blend it. There you go – you have homemade pumpkin puree!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl With Walnuts
2. Easy Healthy Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
3. Carrot Savory Smoothie Bowl With Toasted Nuts
We hope you like this Easy Smoothie Bowl recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
- 2/3 cup/150g of pumpkin pure
- 2-3 tbsp of coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup/150ml of almond milk or dairy-free milk of choice
- 1 1/2 bananas previously cut into chunks and frozen
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour onto your smoothie bowl, and top with your desired toppings.
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023