This healthy, probiotic Easy Raspberry Banana Smoothie Recipe is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness. Only 5 ingredients needed!
Bananas are full of potassium, healthy protein, and fiber so they contribute to a great breakfast, helping you to feel full until lunchtime. This smoothie is colorful and so nutritious.
We love buying seasonal food and make recipes out of them. It’s when you get the best for your money and the best quality!
The recipe can be made gluten-free, and vegan as well!
This smoothie is:
Thick & Creamy
Can be Made Vegan
Full of vitamins and minerals
& Super delicious
Try making this smoothie in the morning for a quick on-the-go breakfast. It would also make a delicious snack or even healthier “dessert” in the evenings. Throw in some nut butter in there for a more filling nutty version of this delicious smoothie.
How To Make Raspberry Banana Smoothie:
You will need:
1.Banana – can be either fresh or frozen
2.Yogurt – can sub for dairy-free if vegan
3.Milk – or dairy-free milk if vegan
4. Fresh Raspberries can use frozen too
5. Oats – use gluten-free if needed
All the ingredients go into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. If you use frozen bananas, you may need to add a touch more liquid. A must-make smoothie! This recipe will be your new favorite. It requires only 5 minutes to make.
More Smoothie Recipes To Try:
Anyway! We hope you like this Easy Raspberry Banana Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Raspberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 large banana peeled and cut into pieces can be frozen
- 1 cup /220ml of oat milk or any milk
- 2 tbsp of oats Use GF if needed
- 2 handfuls of diced fresh raspberries can use frozen too
- 1-2 tbsp of yogurt can sub for dairy-free if vegan
- Wash and trim the raspberries , then roughly cut them.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth. Serve and enjoy 🙂