These delicious Easy Salted Caramel Cookies are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are very sweet and indulgent. You will surely impress your family or friends with these cookies.
We had a leftover bottle of salted caramel sauce from when we made that salted caramel milkshake a couple of weeks earlier, so we needed an excuse to use it.
Well, we thought – why not make caramel cookies?
Salted caramel is sooooo good! Combine that with cookies, and you have a sugar treat dream.
These salted caramel cookies are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle with a delicious caramel taste.
If you want to go the extra mile, we will drop a recipe for how to make the salted caramel sauce.
How To Make Salted Caramel Sauce:
You Will Need:
1 cup (207g) granulated sugar
1/2 cup (120ml) water
1/4 cup (56g) unsalted butter
1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream
1/2 to 1 tsp salt
1. In a medium to large saucier pan, combine the granulated sugar and water. Cook over medium-low heat until the sugar is completely dissolved, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the butter and let it melt.
2. Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Stop whisking and don’t whisk at all during this part to help avoid crystallization. Allow boiling until the mixture turns a deep golden copper color, about 10-15 minutes, maybe longer depending on your stove. Keep an eye on it, but do not stir. If needed, you can occasionally tip the pan from side to side to help things cook evenly.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and immediately add in the heavy whipping cream in a slow, steady stream. The caramel will bubbly up quite a bit, so be careful with this step. Whisk quickly and well as you add the cream, whisking until well combined.
4.Add the salt and gently fold the sauce.
5. Allow the caramel sauce to cool. It will be fairly thin but will thicken as it cools. Store it in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Try Some Of Our Other Cookie Recipes:
1.Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies
2.Easy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
3.Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
We hope you like this Easy Salted Caramel Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Salted Caramel Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/3 cup/70g of white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp/170g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp salted caramel sauce we used shop bought
- In a bowl, add the butter, and 2 sugars. Beat until creamy with either an electric mixer or manually.
- Add the egg, and 2 tbsp of salated caramel sauce, and beat again.
- Fold in the flour and mix, but do not overmix.
- Put the dough in the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Using 2-3 heaped tablespoons from the cookie dough, shape 8 balls.
- Place the cookie dough balls to the baking sheets, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden.
- Leave them cool - then drizzle extra caramel sauce on top.
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023