Delicious dairy-free Easy Spinach Peanut And Banana Smoothie. A delicious smoothie that packs a lot of nutrition, has got hidden veg in it, and is perfect for kids!
Naturally vegan and comes out in minutes. Wonderful for breakfast, or to sneak some veg and nutrition to a drink your kids will love.
So why is this smoothie so incredible?
-> it’s Low On Calories
-> It Contains Tons Of Vitamins
-> Kids Will Love It
-> Packed With Fiber
->Has A Good Dose Of Protein
->It’s Done In Under 5 Minutes
So what do we have here?
– Spinach – has a good amount of protein in it, and is a source of inorganic nitrate, which studies suggest may lower your chance of getting heart disease.
– Frozen Banana – Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin C. Manganese in bananas is good for your skin. Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressure.
– Peanut Butter – Peanut butter is protein-packed, and has healthy fats and fiber.
So How Do You Make Spinach And Banana Smoothie:
It may seem like a weird combo – banana, spinach, and peanut butter? But trust us on this one – it really works. You can’t taste the spinach in it, but you get all the benefits from the spinach and a delicious cold refreshing drink.
First off, you need a frozen banana!
The way we freeze our bananas, is we peel them, and break them into chunks, then freeze them. If you freeze the whole banana, first of all, you won’t be able to peel it, and second of all, if it’s peeled, good luck blending a whole frozen banana 😀
Once you’ve got a frozen banana, you need good ol’ peanut butter and a handful of fresh spinach.
You add all these 3 ingredients to a high-speed blender together with 1 cup of cold water and blitz. Boom! Job done.
More Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Spinach Peanut And Banana Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Spinach Peanut And Banana Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana chunks
- 1 cup/220ml of cold water
- 1 heaped tablespoon of smooth peanut butter
- A handful of fresh spinach
- Add all the ingredients in a blender, and blitz until completely smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.