Easy Strawberry Banana Milkshake that’s perfect on a hot day, when you need a refreshing drink. The beauty of this healthy strawberry banana milkshake is that it’s healthy yet satisfying and delicious.
Strawberry and banana milkshake is made using frozen bananas – frozen bananas are what we use as the ice cream substitute here. Strawberry banana milkshake without ice cream is basically what makes this milkshake so healthy, not to mention that it’s loaded with fruit too.
We always, always have a bag of sliced frozen bananas in the freezer. Trust me, if you are someone who loves a good healthy milkshake or a thick smoothie, frozen bananas are what you need in hand.
A healthy strawberry banana milkshake isn’t difficult to make at all. All you need is a good quality blender, a couple of fruit, some plant-based milk, and a sprinkle of love.
Milkshake strawberry banana recipe is perfectly creamy, refreshing, and everything you need on a hot day.
What’s really cool about this recipe is that you can make it within minutes, also pack it with a big straw and go out for your walk.
It’s so much cheaper than buying it and it will save you time queuing at Starbucks to get your milkshake fix.
When you are out and about, it’s tempting to just stop somewhere and pick a milkshake for several bucks – 4-5 times more expensive if you had made it yourself.
Not to mention how loaded in refined sugar, and bad fat the milkshakes are made of if you buy them. That’s why you should just make a homemade strawberry banana milkshake.
How To Make Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe:
You will need:
1. Frozen banana slices
2. Fresh Strawberries
3. Dairy-Free Milk
So, how to make strawberry and banana milkshake? – Easy, make sure you have pre-frozen banana slices, then literally add all the ingredients to a food processor or a blender and blitz until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
More Milkshake Recipes:
1. Easy Chocolate Baileys Milkshake
2. 5 Dollar Milkshake Recipe
3. Salted Caramel Popcorn Milkshake
We hope you like this Milkshake Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- 1 cup/150g of frozen banana slices
- 1 cup/150g of fresh strawberries washed and trimed
- 1/2 cup/125ml of dairy-free milk
- Make sure you have pre-frozen banana slices, then literally add all the ingredients to a food processor/blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add whipped cream if you like (Optional)
- Serve and enjoy.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023