This Easy Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie Recipe is the perfect refreshing drink you need to do right now. Hot summer days are awesome, but it’s always good to stay hydrated and refreshed.
Only 3-ingredients are needed for a perfect strawberry watermelon smoothie!
If you are looking for a new refreshing & creamy smoothie flavor- this Vegan Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie recipe is perfect! With just 3 easy ingredients required, this naturally sweetened & no-sugar-added smoothie is the perfect way to enjoy fresh seasonal fruit for breakfast!
It’s healthy, refreshing, it’s perfect for weight loss and detoxing.
Have this delicious strawberry watermelon smoothie for breakfast, to kick start your day right!
So why is this smoothie so incredible?
-> it’s Low On Calories
-> It Contains Tons Of Vitamins
-> It Had Detox Properties
-> Packed With Fiber
->It’s Done In Under 5 Minutes
- Watermelon- Keeps you hydrated & is high in Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Strawberries- Also high in Vitamin C which is great for your immune system & is high in potassium.
- Limes – are high in vitamin C and antioxidants. they may improve immunity, reduce heart disease risk factors, prevent kidney stones, aid iron absorption, and promote healthy skin.
How To Make Strawbery Watermelon Smoothie:
You will need:
3. Lime Juice
Prepare the strawberries by washing them and cutting them. Prepare the watermelon as well, if it’s whole. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth. You may need to add a touch of water to help to blend if the blender is struggling.
Pour over ice and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this Easy Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Easy Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
- 2 cups/450g of watermelon chunks
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 1/8 cups/225g of fresh strawberries
- Prepare the strawberries by washing them and cutting them. Prepare the watermelon as well, if it's whole.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth. You may need to add a touch of water to help to blend if the blender is struggling.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!