If you don’t know what to do with leftover Twix bars, you have to try these Easy Twix Bar Cookies Recipe!
These Loaded Twix Bar Chunk Cookies are literally to die for. Especially if you are a Twix fan + a cookie fan = this is your dream made true. The recipe for these Twix bites cookies is super simple and easy to make. The recipe can also be easily doubled.
Twix cookies soft in the center, crispy on the outside, and fudgy and soft in the middle.
They are basically a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate chips, you just chop up Twix Bars instead!
The Twix Cookie Mix:
2.Sugar – Brown and white
Only 5-ingredients! The butter and sugar are beaten together until fluffy, then the egg is added, followed by the flour.
The mix is then chilled in the fridge for 20 minutes. The Twix chunks are added, then we bake! The full recipe instructions and measurements are listed below.
We like to think outside the box and do unusual combinations and different cookie recipes.
1.Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies
2.Best Ever Smarties Cookies
3.Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
We hope you like this Easy Twix Bar Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Twix Bar Cookies Recipe
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup/100g white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup/140g plain flour
- 5 twix bars divided cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Then add in the egg and mix until completely mixed through.
- Add the flour into the egg sugar mix, and mix well. Refrigirate for 20 minutes.
- Cut half of the twix bars into smal chunks. Then fold them in the cookie mix. Keep the other half of twix for later.
- Dollop 6-7 cookies onto the 2 baking sheets (do not flatten them, keep them ball-like shape because they will expand when they bake) Press on top the remaining 2 bars of twix(cut into chunks previously) Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden
- Allow to cool about 2-3 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023