Easy Vegan Amaretti Cookies Recipe that only needs 3 ingredients. An easy vegan amaretti cookie recipe that will take you back to Italy.
Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Dairy-Free classic Italian cookie recipe, that can be made in under an hour, and it will impress your family and friends!
These vegan amaretti cookies are crispy on the outside and soft, chewy, and nutty on the inside. Absolute little delight!
And only need 3-ingredients to make!!
If you want to make a bigger or smaller batch, you can do this by simply multiplying up or down the ingredients. For example, if you want to make 16 amaretti biscuits, simply double the ingredients, if you want just 8 cookies then simply follow the recipe as it is below.
We like to have a variety of choices on our site, so it can suit any diet and lifestyle. We also don’t mind making vegan food recipes, since they can be very yummy!
You won’t ever buy amaretti cookies from the store ever again once you make these!
How To Make Vegan Amaretti Cookies:
Only 3 simple ingredients are needed, with the optional almond extract, but it’s highly recommended you do use it!
The Aquafaba are beaten using an electric mixer or a whisk, then the almond flour is sieved to the white together with the sugar. Fold gently, then the almond extracted is added if using. The dough is chilled in the fridge for 30 minutes, then roll small (2tbsp) sized cookies, and roll into almond flakes, then bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Job done.
More Vegan Cookie Recipes:
1.3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like this Easy Vegan Amaretti Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Vegan Amaretti Cookies
- 1/4 cup/55g of aquafaba chickpea can liquid
- 1 1/3 cups/186g almond flour
- 3/4 cup/150g caster/granuled sugar
- 1/4 tsp of almond extract optional but highly recomended
- To roll optional:
- Almond Flakes Optional
- Fold in the almond flour and sugar gently to the fluffy aquafaba.
- Add the almond extract and mix the dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F, line 1 baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Shape each cookie at 45g or 2 heaped tbsp. Then roll in a bowl with almond flakes.
- Arrange them on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.