An epic smoothie boba that you HAVE TO try asap!
Have you ever tried boba tea? If you haven’t – you need to get yourself one asap.
On the other hand, if you have had boba before, you know how tasty it is. So, of course, naturally, the next way of consuming boba is in a smoothie!
To make a boba smoothie, you will just need to get yourself a pack of tapioca pearls. Cook those bad boys (the method is super easy by the way), then you will need to make a smoothie just like you normally would.
You blend some fruits, liquids, and anything else to make a smoothie, then you just add the boba to your smoothie with some ice, and voila!
This smoothie with edible boba is totally vegan friendly too.
If you are worried that it’s a lot of effort to make your own boba, trust us, it’s not. The method is super simple, and it won’t take you more than 20 minutes!
How To Make Smoothie With Tapioca Pearls
You will need:
- Cooked Tapioca Pearls
- Coconut Sugar
- Vegan Yogurt
- Coconut Water
- Maple Syrup
It’s really easy to make this smoothie. Add all your ingredients to a blender, except the boba, and blitz until smooth.
Then, add the boba to your serving cup and pour the smoothie on top. Add some ice and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy smoothie with popping boba. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Epic Smoothie With Boba
- 1/4 cup of boba aka tapioca pearls
- 1/2 cup/75g of blueberries
- 1 tsp of coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup/125ml coconut water
- 1-2 cubes of ice
- Cook the tapioca pearls as per the packet instructions.
- Once cooked, keep the pearl in a bowl of cold water.
- Add all the ingredients except the boba to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Before using the boba, sprinkle the sugar on top of the drained boba and mix.
- Then, add the boba in your serving cup and pour the smoothie on top. Add some ice and enjoy!