The fertility of a woman is not something that’s widely discussed. But it should. We decided to do a lot of research to find out exactly what helps the fertility of women and men as well, and we wanted to make a smoothie, using ingredients that are proven to help with fertility.
We didn’t just throw in some random ingredients and called it a fertility smoothie, we did a lot of research.
Can Smoothies Help You Get Pregnant?
When you are trying for a baby, the best thing you can do is eat healthily, get in shape, and move plenty.
Smoothies pack a lot of important vitamins, minerals, and nutrients – things your body needs.
So, in short, yes, smoothies can help you get pregnant.
What Smoothie Is Good For Fertility?
The best smoothie for fertility is a smoothie that uses ingredients that are proven to help with fertility.
In today’s recipe, we made a berry, avocado, and spinach smoothie that will help you with your fertility, because it contains ingredients known to help.
Benefits Of Fertility Smoothie For Implantation
Apart from increasing the chances of implantation, this smoothie contains many other benefits.
- Gut Health
- Glowing Skin
- Boosted Immune-System
- Lowered Blood Pressure
- Improved Heart Health
- Vitamins & Minerals (potassium, folate, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, E, K, A, etc)
- Plant-Based Protein
- Eye Health
- Bone Health
How To Make a Fertility Smoothie For Him And Her
You will need:
- Almond Butter
- Oat or Almond Milk
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Healing Orange And Kiwi Smoothie
2. Strawberry Mint Smoothie
3. Purple Cabbage Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy and healthy fertility smoothie for ovulation. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Fertility Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen blueberries
- 1 Orange peeled and seeds removed
- 2 handful of spinach washed
- 1/2 avocado peeled and stone removed
- 1 tsp of almond butter
- 250 ml of oat milk
- Prepare the ingredients as directed,
- Add them all to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023