Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for fall vibes all around.
They are a lot healthier than your standard chocolate chip cookies.
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are also gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, and dairy-free. How amazing? They are literally suitable for every diet.
Let’s face it – everybody loves chocolate chip cookies… but if you are trying to eat healthier, or even vegan, this recipe is for you!
These vegan chocolate chip cookies are done in 25 minutes – and are so yum!
We had some leftover pumpkin puree – so we needed to do something creative to use it up.
We thought, why not make some little pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that can be suitable for our breakfast tomorrow while we are on the road?
So these bad boys came to life!
This chocolate chip recipe can easily be doubled as well if you want more cookies.
How To Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
You will need:
1. Oats – We used gluten-free oats
2. Coconut Sugar
3. Coconut Oil
4. Pumpkin Puree
5. Almond Meal
6. Chocolate Chips
6 ingredients are all you need to make these vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookies!
The sugar, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree and mixed together, then the rest of the ingredients are combined. it should form a soft dough.
Then you shape cookies out of the dough and bake them. Easy peasy.
See below for weighed ingredients and the full recipe
More Healthier Cookie Recipes:
1.3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup /55ml of coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup /55g of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup /50g of coconut sugar
- 40 g /1/2 cup of almond flour
- 40 g 1/2 cup of oats Use gluten-free if needed
- 2 handfuls of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C, line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, sugar, and coconut oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pumpkin and sugar mix and mix well. It should form a soft dough.
- Shape 5 cookies out of the dough and place them to the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden on the outside.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet, they will firm up.
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023