Grapefruit apple smoothie with strawberries is so refreshing, nourishing, and bursting with nutrition.
This is the type of ‘juice’ you want for yourself and your kids.
This smoothie is made with whole fruit only. it contains no added sugar, and it’s an absolutely ideal drink to get your day started!
This apple and grapefruit smoothie is totally dairy-free and vegan-friendly too, making it suitable for any diet!
Does Grapefruit And Apple Go Together?
Yes, grapefruit and apples go very well together. Apples tend to be quite sweet, whilst grapefruit has a slightly bitter citrus flavor. The sweetness of the apple balances the grapefruit incredibly well.
Is Grapefruit Smoothie Good For Weight Loss?
Generally yes, grapefruit is great for weight loss. However, it’s important that you combine the grapefruit with ingredients ideally lower in calories.
Calories are what determine whether you lose weight or not. A low-calorie grapefruit smoothie will definitely help your weight loss journey.
How To Make Grapefruit And Apple Smoothie
You will need:
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- Fresh Strawberries
Peel the grapefruit, and try to remove as much of the white surroundings as possible, as they are quite bitter. Then, add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
Feel free to serve the smoothie over ice!
If you want to add more protein or a bit of healthy fat, you can add chia seeds or cashew butter.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Strawberry Banana Smoothie With Ice Cream
2. Mango Smoothie With Boba
3. Colon Cleanse Spinach & Ginger Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy apple berry grapefruit smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Grapefruit Apple Smoothie With Strawberries
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup/125ml of freshly sqeezed orange juice
- 1/2 apple cored and diced
- 1/2 cup/75g of strawberries washed and trimmed
- Peel the grapefruit, and try to remove as much of the white surroundings as possible, as they are quite bitter.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023