If you have ever worked with a personal trainer or had your menu done by a professional, you will know that yogurt plays a big part in the success of your fitness journey.
So, we decided to make a greek yogurt smoothie weight loss recipe for you y’all!
A greek yogurt smoothie is not only good for losing weight, but it’s also good for providing your body with important vitamins and nutrients.
The smoothie contains other healthy ingredients, such as blueberries!
Is Yogurt Smoothie Good For Weight Loss?
Yogurt contains quality protein and minerals such as calcium. Furthermore, plain greek yogurt also contains gut-friendly bacteria, which we all know are super beneficial to us.
To answer the question, yes, yogurt smoothies can help you lose weight, but this is only if you use plain yogurt, not a flavored one.
Flavored yogurt unfortunately contains quite a lot of added sugar and other processed ingredients to make it tasty and to add color to them.
Always, always buy plain unflavored yogurt.
How To Make Greek Yogurt Smoothie (No Banana)
You will need:
- Plain Unflavored Greek Yogurt)
- Peanut Butter Powder
- Honey (We used manuka honey)
- Low Fat Milk
The smoothie comes out thick, and perfectly sweet, without the need for any artificially added sweeteners!
The smoothie packs an amazing 12g of protein per serving! It will keep you feeling full for hours, without all the extra calories!
To make this smoothie – add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
We hope you enjoy it!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Yogurt Halva Smoothie
2. Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
3. Keto Wheatgrass Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy yogurt smoothie recipe for weight loss. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Greek Yogurt Smoothie For Weight Loss
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 3 tbsp of Greek yogurt
- 1 handful of blueberries washed
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter powder we used this one
- 1 tsp of honey we used manuka honey
- 1 cup/250ml of low fat milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *You can serve it over ice, for extra freshness!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023