Hangover smoothie For a quick relief when you have had a long night of drinking alcohol.
Look, we are not going to lie – we like a drink, and often, we drink too much. So, this made us find a solution to relieve hangovers.
First, we needed to understand why hangovers happen, so we did a little research. Now, the biggest reason why you wake up with a hangover that is often a headache is that you are dehydrated.
Simple as that. Alcohol dehydrates you. Have you ever heard that it’s recommended that you drink water whilst drinking alcohol? Yeah, that is a great tip – you should do it.
Now, if you do wake up with a hangover, guess what you will need? – Yep – fluids – loads of fluids!
So, we haven’t created anything special here, we just put hydrating ingredients together. Often, you wouldn’t wanna eat or drink much, but who can say no to a tasty smoothie?
But you may wonder, is a smoothie good for hangover? Absolutely, smoothies are great to hydrate you and give you almost instant nutrients your body needs to recover after a long boozy night.
This is literally the best smoothie for hangover. Let’s break it down, why do the ingredients we’ve used help with hangovers?
Ingredients For Hangover Cure Smoothie
1. Watermelon! Now, we all know that watermelon is a great fruit to eat when you need instant hydration. Watermelon also has L-citrulline, a nutrient that may increase blood flow.
2. Mango – Has vitamins and it will also hydrate you pretty quick, your body will be pretty desperate for vitamins after a long night of drinking.
3. Honey – Honey will help you burn alcohol faster by giving your body sugar to metabolize.
Honey will also help you stabilize and prevent blood sugar crashes.
However, we are talking about real honey here, not fake honey.
4. Coconut Water – is a great source of hydration + it contains potassium – an instant hydration boost!
5. Spinach – Spinach is high on fiber, fiber is essential to aid your digestive issues after going overboard with the booze.
How To Make Hangover Smoothie Recipe
As mentioned above, you will need:
4. Coconut Water
The method is simple, once you have prepared your fruit, add all the ingredients to your blender and blitz until smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Apple Grape Smoothie
2. Bean Smoothie With Almond And Banana
3. How To Make Iced Coffee With Premier Protein
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this hangover smoothie coconut water recipe made with premier protein powder! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Hangover Smoothie For a Quick Relief
- 1 Blender
- 1 cup/150g of watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup/75g of sliced mango
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut water
- The method is simple, once you have prepared your fruit, add all the ingredients to your blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023