Healthy Chocolate Avocado Cookies – that are easy to make, are vegan + gluten-free.
They are perfectly suitable for toddlers and young children, in fact, you can involve them and have fun making these chocolate avocado cookies together.
They are also low carb, refined sugar-free, and are quite filling as well!
We are still on the healthy-eating spree. We love, love cookies, but recently we have tried to cut down on too much sugar and all the happiness chocolate chip cookies give you…Buut, the good news is, we have lost several pounds, so it’s certainly paying off.
Avocado is one of those fruits that have been a hype for a while. At first, when we tried it, we hated it, but later on, we had it again at a cafe and absolutely loved it.
We discovered recently, that you could use avocado in the place of butter, since avocado is quite fatty, and pretty much has got the same consistency as butter if you will.
So, this is how these avocado chocolate cookies came to life!
How To Make Healthy Avocado Cookies:
You will need:
1. Ripe Avocado – mashed finely
2. Cocoa Powder
3. Almond Butter (Or Peanut Butter)
4. Maple Syrup
5. Coconut Flour
Mash the avocado. Add the rest of the ingredients in, and mix well. Shape small balls out of the cookie dough and place them onto a baking sheet.
Press the balls gently to flatten them, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Let them cool on the tray before moving them away.
See the post below for the full recipe!
More Cookie Recipes:
1. Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies
2 . Homemade Healthy Cookie Crisps
3. Easy Healthy Protein Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
We hope you like this Homemade Healthy Chocolate Avocado Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Cookies
- 1 large avocado mashed
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 6 tbsp of coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the avocado, and mix well.
- Shape small balls out of the cookie dough and place them onto a baking sheet. Press the balls gently to flatten them, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool on the tray before moving them away.
Feel free to freeze them as well, and consume them within 1 month.
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023