Healthy Diabetic-Friendly No-Bake Cookies – made in 1 bowl, require only 5 ingredients, and are simply delicious!
Diabetic-friendly treats you’ve never had before; we have got a couple of superfood ingredients in these sugar-free no-bake cookies. They are kept in the freezer, which means you can have a snack available to you whenever you like.
These cookies are also high on protein, we’ve used hemp seeds, which are really high on protein, as well as almond butter.
This delicious recipe is also; sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan, keto-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free.
We have said this before, but we will say it again – we want to have a selection of recipes suitable for every diet. Just because you are diabetic, doesn’t mean you should miss out on eating cookies.
The beauty of these cookies is that they are also no-bake!
How To Make Diabetic-Friendly No-Bake Cookies:
You will require the following ingredients:
1. Almond Butter – made from 100% almonds
2. Shelled Hemp Seed Hearts
3. Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
4. Chia Seeds
In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well. It should form a firm dough. Shape cookies out of the dough, and place them on a flat plate or a tray lined with parchment paper. Pop them in the freezer for 4 hours, or ideally overnight.
The next day you can eat them straight from the freezer, and you can transfer them to a container.
A perfect snack that can last in the freezer for months and can be accessible at any time!
More Cookie Recipes:
1.3-Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Easy Amaretti Cookies Recipe
3. Healthy Fluffy Paleo Pumpkin Cookies
We hope you like this Healthy Diabetic-Friendly No-Bake Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Healthy Diabetic-Friendly No-Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup/55g of hemp seed hearts
- 1/4 cup/40g of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup/45g of sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup/80g of runny almond butter unsweetend
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well. It should form a firm dough. Shape cookies out of the dough, and place them on a flat plate or a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Pop them in the freezer for 4 hours, or ideally overnight.
- The next day you can eat them straight from the freezer, and you can transfer them to a container.
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023