Healthy Fluffy Paleo Pumpkin Cookies that taste delicious, pack a good amount of protein, and are really healthy!
These fluffy paleo cookies are gluten-free and have very little sugar in them – and yet still taste divine.
They are so fluffy and so satisfying.
These paleo pumpkin cookies are also low-carb, low sugar, dairy-free, paleo, and only take 20 minutes max to make.
They are perfect for breakfast, snack, or pre-workout fuel. Or at any time you like.
If you have got a pumpkin can laying around – this is a perfect excuse to use it up!
Whip up these amazing paleo cookies in no time.
How To Make Paleo Pumpkin Cookies:
You will need:
The egg whites are whipped together with the coconut sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks and fluffy.
The rest of the ingredients are folded in gently, then we dollop the cookies onto a tray and we bake.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
The texture is light, fluffy, slightly sweet, and nutty!
How To Store Paleo Pumpkin Cookies:
Store these healthy pumpkin cookies in the fridge and eat within 3 days – in the unlikely event, they aren’t eaten straight away.
They can easily be frozen too for up to a month. They defrost very quickly – an hour at room temp will defrost them fully and will be ready to eat!
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Healthy Fluffy Paleo Pumpkin Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Healthy Fluffy Paleo Pumpkin Cookies
- 3 medium sized eggs whites and yolks seperated
- 1 cup /120g of almond flour/meal
- 3 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup/55g of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Once you have seperated the egg whites and yolks, add the white in a large bowl. Keep the yolks for another recipe.
- Whip the egg whites with the coconut sugar until stiff peaks and fluffy.
- Gently fold in the rest of the ingredients into the fluffy egg whites and mix to combine.
- Dollop 6 large cookie-like-shape from the dough to the parchment paper and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before moving them or eating.