These Healthy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way. You will surely impress your family or friends with these cookies – they will never know that these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are healthy.
We absolutely love chocolate chip cookies – I mean, who doesn’t? But if you are on a healthier journey, trying to eat healthier, but miss chocolate chip cookies – this recipe is for you.
These healthy chocolate chip cookies are also gluten-free, and low in carbs! Just fabulous. A dream made true for people who are trying to eat healthier. You can still eat cookies 😉
How To Make Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
You will need only a handful of healthy ingredients:
That’s it – 6 ingredients, to make the most delicious healthy chocolate chip cookies you will ever try.
In a bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, eggs, and sugar. Fold in the coconut flour and bicarb. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
Shape 8 balls out of the dough and add them to the baking sheet then gently press them ( just a little bit, don’t flatten them out completely)
Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
A full breakdown of the recipe is below!
How To Store Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Store the baked cooled gluten-free chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container in the fridge and consume them within 3-4 days.
You can also freeze them once cooled, they can last in the freezer for up to 2 months.
More Healthier Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Healthy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Healthy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup/70g of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup/67g of coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup/75g of pumpkin puree
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 1 cup/170g chocolate chips we used keto chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, eggs, and sugar. Fold in the coconut flour and bicarb.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape 8 balls out of the dough and add them to the baking sheet then gently press them ( just a little bit, don't flatten them out completely)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before eating.