Healthy Orange And Almond Cookies that are super easy to make, taste incredible, and are actually healthy!! How awesome is that?
Now, nothing beats a gooey buttery chocolate chip cookie, but you can really make cookies healthier and taste just as good and comforting.
We are trying to eat healthier, but we just can’t give up cookies! So, recently we have been on a healthy cookie-making spree. Some were successful, others were complete failures… But it’s just how life goes!
Anyway, today we are sharing one of our recent healthy cookie successes. These almond and orange cookies are dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, and vegan!
They contain just a little bit of maple syrup for sweetness, but oh man, they are delicious nevertheless.
The recipe makes 6-7 cookies, so feel free to double the recipe if you want a bigger batch. Orange and almond cookies are so easy to make, almost no fuss!
How To Make Orange And Almond Cookies:
You will need:
The dry ingredients are mixed, and separately the wet ingredients are mixed as well. The dry ingredients are folded onto the wet ones, and it’s mixed. It should form a soft dough.
Shape 6-7 medium-sized cookies and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
Voila! Delicious healthy cookies done in no time. You can eat them warm or cold. The choice is yours.
More Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Healthy Orange And Almond Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Healthy Orange And Almond Cookies
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup/90g blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup/45g oat flour *See notes on how to make oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- Wet Ingredients:
- 5 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetend runny almond butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- fresh orange juice from 1/2 an orange
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F/175C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add all of the dry ingredients and mix well. In a seperate bowl, add the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix. It should for a soft dough.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (about 2 inches ), scoop the dough from the bowl.
- Add the cookies to the baking sheet.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 12 minutes. Keep an eye on them, because they can burn easily.
- Remove cookies from the oven and cool on the cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack.