Easy Healthy Raspberry Milkshake recipe that doesn’t require tons of ingredients, and it’s super nutritious.
Milkshakes don’t always have to be unhealthy – there are ways to make them healthy, delicious, and satisfying without the tons of junk.
This raspberry milkshake can be made dairy-free and vegan. It also only asks for 3-ingredients!
We absolutely love frozen fruit – it changes the texture of so many drinks and it can be used to make things thick, delicious, and healthy without even noticing it’s just fruit.
The frozen fruit basically works in the place of the ice cream in this raspberry smoothie
How To Make Raspberry Milkshake:
As we mentioned earlier – only 3 ingredients are needed!
1. Frozen Banana
2. Frozen Raspberries
3. Milk – can use dairy-free for a vegan option
First off, you need a frozen banana!
The way we freeze our bananas, is we peel them, and break them into chunks, then freeze them. If you freeze the whole banana, first of all, you won’t be able to peel it, and second of all, if it’s peeled, good luck blending a whole frozen banana 😀
A tip we can give you is that if you don’t have frozen bananas, but have fresh ones, hanging about, you can still make this milkshake with non-frozen bananas. So follow the same method, but add extra ice, and blitz! It will result in a thick cold drink, fairly similar to the original recipe.
Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth. If the blender is struggling to blend, add more milk.
Serve and enjoy!
That’s it – simple as that!
A full breakdown of the recipe is below!
More Milkshake Recipes To Try:
1. Chocolate Fudge Brownie Milkshake Recipe
2. Dirty Oreo Milkshake
3.2-Ingredients Thick Strawberry Milkshake
We hope you like this Healthy Raspberry Milkshake recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Healthy Raspberry Milkshake
- 1 large frozen banana chunks
- 1 cup /150g of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup/220ml of milk - use dairy-free if needed for a vegan option
- 2-3 cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth. If the blender is struggling to blend, add more milk.
- Serve with extra ice or simply pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023