High calorie smoothie recipe (1000 Calories) is the ultimate weight gain smoothie. If you are looking to bulk up or just gain weight, this high-calorie protein smoothie recipe is for you!
We are already a bit..you know, chunky, so we had to share this smoothie when we made it, cos believe us, we don’t need the extra calories, haha!
But, we have relatives, whose daughter struggles to gain weight. She has also joined the gym, and she really needs to increase her calories.
So, we created this beast smoothie that contains 1000 calories.
If you are vegan, this can be a high-calorie vegan smoothie recipe, what you will need to do is use vegan protein powder, and use vegan milk, and voila you will be able to turn this smoothie completely vegan-friendly!
What Can I Put In My Smoothie To Gain Weight?
If you are wondering what to add to smoothies to increase calories – adding calories to your smoothies is easy. But here is a quick list of ingredients you can add to your smoothie to help you add more calories which can lead to weight gain:
- Nut Butters, such as Peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, etc.
- Whole Milk instead of low-fat versions.
- Full Fat Yogurt
- Protein Powders
- Seeds such as chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, etc.
- Nuts, like walnuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews, etc.
- Dried Fruit, such as dates, figs, raisins, and apricots.
- Honey/Maple Syrup
And that list goes on. Basically the more ingredients you add (and quantity in some instances) the higher the number of calories the smoothie will be, which can lead to weight gain.
Can I Gain Weight Drinking Smoothies?
You can, but one smoothie won’t magically make you gain weight. What you need is an overall calorie intake for the whole day. You will need to burn fewer calories than you consume in order to gain weight.
However, weight gain smoothies can be an easy way to get a lot of calories in 1 drink. So, high protein calories can definitely be used in your weight gain journey.
Recipe For High-Calorie Smoothie
You will need the following ingredients:
2. Protein Powder
3. Peanut Butter
7. Chia Seeds
8. Cocoa Powder
To make this smoothie, add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Carrot Strawberry Smoothie
2. High Protein Egg White Smoothie
3. Watermelon Protein Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this filling smoothie recipe high calories. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
High Calorie Smoothie Recipe (1000 Calories)
- 1 Blender
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 scoop/35g of protein powder
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 cup/250ml whole milk
- 1 tbsp of oats
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023